FAQ about the Air Driven Double Diaphragm Pump
A. If the Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump cannot work.
1. Air inlet unusual: Check the air regulator whether works or not. If it can’t work, change the abnormal parts.
2. Pipeline clogging: Check the fluid pipe whether blocks or not. If it blocks, removing the obstruction. (Make sure the pipe is relieved air pressure to prevent casualty.)
3. Damaged parts: If the parts of the Air Driven Double Diaphragm Pump have damaged, please contact a professional person.
B. Air entrainment in the pipe
1. Loose joints: Check the input pipeline whether close tightly.
2. Diaphragm problem: The diaphragm loose or ruptured might lead air escape to the pipeline, please contact a professional person.
C. Fluid leaks from Pneumatic Double Diaphragm Pump exhaust
1. Condensation Water: If it leaks oil-water mixture from the silencer, not the liquid which transports. It should enhance the air pressure pipeline and install the modular type F.R.L unit.
2. Diaphragm problem: If it is the liquid being transported, the diaphragm may be loose or ruptured. Please contact a professional person.
D. Air Operated Duplex Diaphragm Pump flow rate dropping or it is irregular working.
1. Ball valve abnormal: If the ball valve has severe wear parts or include foreign objects, it might cause a ball valve abnormal. Please change the parts or remove the foreign object.
2. O-ring abnormal: If the O-ring wear and tear, it might lead to air pressure unbalanced. You can purchase spare seal kits by yourself to exchange the broken O-ring.
E. Air Driven Duplex Diaphragm Pump works to slow down or stall easily.
1. Pipeline stuck: Make sure whether the inlet/outlet pipelines blocked or not. It might cause the inner pipeline to get smaller. We recommend you to clean up or change the pipeline.
2. Abnormal lubrication: Ensure the air chamber of the Pneumatic Duplex Diaphragm Pump whether lubricates sufficient or not. Please clean up the dirty parts. (It is recommended to add lubricating oil to the air pressure inlet pipeline every half year, don’t exceed 10ml each time.)
3. Sequential valve abnormal: If the deterioration of the sequential, if it is worn, please change it.
4. Compressed Air Lines Freezing: The Slithery Mass Valve #53 might be frozen because of low temperature and condensate. If it happens, it is recommended to add antifreeze in the pipeline and enhance the air-drying to improve the situation.
5. Clogged Silencer: If the air quality in the environment is horrendous, it may cause the air pressure source to mix dust. When it happens, it will block the silencer hole, which will cause unsatisfactory exhaust after a while. It is suggested that replace the new or a larger aperture silencer.
F. Air leakage
1. The Slithery Mass Valve #53 and Include Ply #54 are worn: If the Slithery Mass Valve #53 and Include Ply #54 are worn. It will have occurred air leakage which will cause the Air Operated Double Membrane Pump to operate abnormally. If it happens, please replace the part.
2. O-ring is worn: If the O-ring inside the Body of Sequential to Air Valve is worn. It will have occurred air leakage which will cause the Air Driven Double Membrane Pump to operate abnormally. Please replace the O-ring.
G. There is an abnormal leak at the Pneumatic Double Membrane Pump junction
1. Air pressure is overload: Air Operated Duplex Membrane Pump operating pressure cannot more than 8.3 bar (kg/cm^2). If it exceeds, it will cause the liquid leakage or damage of the Air Driven Duplex Membrane Pump, it should adjust the air pressure range.
2. The joint is loosely sealed: Except incomplete locking, if the O-ring or Pad of the Pneumatic Duplex Membrane Pump joint has deformation or wear, it will be loosely sealed and then leakage. Please replace the parts of the pump.
S. If these answers cannot solve your problem, please contact DYI SHENG’s staff.